Make a Difference


In this blog I hope to be able to provide the latest County news and happenings.
Along the right hand side of the blog are links to My Views on specific county issues.
Also included are links to my email, other county, state and federal representatives, and some interesting pictures and postcards from the past.

We need to hold all of our County representatives accountable in these difficult economic times.
Please support and comment on this blog and together we can make Cortland County a better place to live.
COMMUNICATION IS KEY!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Announcement - Combined 8th and 5th Ward Meeting

Good morning!

In case you haven't seen the notice or received an email, there is a combined 5th and 8th ward meeting tomorrow, January 30 at 7pm. It will be held at the Randall School Library.

Both City and County representatives will be in attendance. We will provide updates and answer concerned citizen questions.

I will specifically address county facilities planning questions and hope to outline the status of current General Services items.

I look forward to seeing you there, and thank you for allowing me to serve.

Chad

No comments: