Make a Difference


In this blog I hope to be able to provide the latest County news and happenings.
Along the right hand side of the blog are links to My Views on specific county issues.
Also included are links to my email, other county, state and federal representatives, and some interesting pictures and postcards from the past.

We need to hold all of our County representatives accountable in these difficult economic times.
Please support and comment on this blog and together we can make Cortland County a better place to live.
COMMUNICATION IS KEY!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Chad Loomis Supports Mark Suben!

I am pleased to publicly announce my support of Mark Suben for Cortland County District Attorney.

I have known Mark for 5 years, both before and after I was elected to serve Cortland County. In that time I have come to know Mark well. Mark is a man of integrity, values and commitment. I have always been able to talk with mark on issues and get his legal opinion. Mark will also provide a personal opinion, but only when asked.

He does an outstanding job as County Attorney and having spoken with him about his past experience, will make an outstanding District Attorney. He knows what the County needs to prioritize, and how to meet the goals.

I encourage you to visit his web site - http://subenforda.com/ where you will find information on Mark, his candidacy, his mission and his message.

Mark is a man who puts doing the right thing FIRST. Good luck Mark!

No comments: