Make a Difference


In this blog I hope to be able to provide the latest County news and happenings.
Along the right hand side of the blog are links to My Views on specific county issues.
Also included are links to my email, other county, state and federal representatives, and some interesting pictures and postcards from the past.

We need to hold all of our County representatives accountable in these difficult economic times.
Please support and comment on this blog and together we can make Cortland County a better place to live.
COMMUNICATION IS KEY!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Blog Format Change

Hello! I am proud to announce a format change to the blog!

I will soon begin posting thoughts to the blog. I intend to express my opinion and position on County issues to my constituents on topics.

I hope to solicit feedback on issues facing our county that include, but are not limited to energy, taxes, facilities, planning, and resources.

I encourage you to sign up and leave comments and write me emails. Thanks!

No comments: